Labels

Thursday, December 1, 2011

[News] Where I've Been...

I've been "missing in action" for awhile now from this blog.  I produced an album for a local group which required me to remove Linux from my computer completely.  I also lost a little focus and interest in my tech side while working on the music.  Well I'm happy to say with the end of the year near and hopefully a gracious income tax coming hot on it's heels I'm back with my geek side fully reignited.

What sparked this?  Well, mostly with the album I was working on being finished, I was able to look at some gaming again.  Any real tech geek can't look at games and hardware without getting that little excitement deep down in the core of their being.

So now what?  I think I'm going to build a new budget to mid range level gaming PC.  Why?  That's simple.  After a few years of Xbox Live and Playstation Network I still feel like there's a lack of gaming nirvana.  Why do I think I can regain this on PC as opposed to the other platforms.  Once again, that's simple.  Steam seems to have everything that I want.  Secrets of Monkey Island, Loom, and Knights of the Old Republic are some of the legacy classics that come to mind.

So stay tuned and I'll have this blog rolling again.  Also in the pipes possibly is my youtube channel getting more action with videos like tutorials, commentaries, and whatever else comes to mind.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment